Super Special: HELD OVER OR OWN YOUR OWN!!!
Pay for Two months at $69.00 each and get the third Month FREE!!!
10 MINUTES CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE - COME IN AND SEE!
FOR PURCHASE INFORMATION ON REGULAR VT'S AND PORTABLES AS WELL - check out our partner website!
Vibration training accelerates the body's natural healing response, increases cellular oxygen circulation, enhances cellular nutrient uptake, stimulates cellular fluid movement and facilitates cellular waste removal. As a result, the new cells are more resilient, vibrant, and function together more cohesively as a healthier, longer lasting body.
Vibration training fitness technology is safe for most adults of all ages and fitness levels.
Vibration training is a fantastic alternative to strenuous exercise and can be undertaken by individuals with limited mobility.
Potential health benefits
* Reverse osteoporosis without drugs
* Decrease pain, improve joint function and stability
* Reverse urinary incontinence, increase muscular control
* Reduce stress and improve hormonal profile
* Increase circulation and lymphatic flow
Healthy Longevity Benefits:
* Defeat cellulite: reduce volume and appearance
* Build muscle tone and coordination
* Gain muscle power and improve reaction time
* Accelerate fat loss: Look leaner, firmer
* Increase flexibility and range of motion
* Build strength and flexibility
* No technical training needed to gain benefits
* Wear street clothes; exercise despite your busy schedule
* It's easy - no need to sweat
* Achieve benefits in 10 minutes, three times per week
Sports Performance Benefits:
* Improve core conditioning, stability, reflexes
* Speed anabolic recovery and reduce stress hormone
* Encourage human growth hormone naturally
* Avoid injury and improve recovery
* Increase explosive strength and power
You should consult your physician before starting any exercise program. Vibration training may not be suitable for all users. This device should not be used by individuals recovering from recent surgeries and with conditions in which an increase in fluid to the heart may be detrimental, which includes people with congestive heart failure.
Individuals with the following conditions or implants MUST consult their physician before using the device.
- Known neurological conditions
- Pre-existing deep vein thrombosis
- Joint implants
- Recently installed metal pins or plates
- Pulmonary embolism
- Known retinal conditions
- Women with a new IUD
- Severe diabetic neuropathy
- Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Poor somatosensory receptor sensitivity on the planar surfaces of the feet